DVD Listing 3.1 for Pocket PCKeep a record of your entire DVD collection as well as keeping track of where your loaned DVD's are. Never lose a DVD again!
DVD Listing 3.1 by: PDA Monkey, last updated: 09/02/2005
Requirements: Microsoft .NET Compact Framework
About DVD Listing 3.1Description
Keep a record of your entire DVD collection as well as keeping track of where your loaned DVD's are. Never lose a DVD again!
- Easy to use graphical interface
- Keep track of borrowed and loaned DVD's
- Works in VGA Mode
- Supports Pocket PC 2003 SE Landscape and Square modes
- Filter list to quickly see borrowed/loaned DVD's
- Can now filter by Category, Borrower or Owner
- Supports multiple DVD lists
- Quick Navigation buttons
- Uses an XML structure for speed and efficiency
- Add, amend or delete the People and Categories
Microsoft .Net Compact Framework (.Net CF) is required for DVD Listing. If you are using a Pocket PC with PocketPC 2003 installed you will already have this, if you are using an older operating system and haven?t already downloaded .Net CF then you can download it FREE from Microsoft. Alternatively, you can download the zipped CAB file here.
If there is anything you would like to see in DVD Listing then e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org". I look at all suggestions, some of which have already been added into the current version.
- VGA support added
- Bug fixed for SE devices
- Now supports Landscape and Square modes
- More advanced filtering system added
- Graphical ehnancements
- XML structure added for more efficiency
- SQL CAB file requirement removed
- Filtering system added for easy list management
- Store more details information including Category, Region, Borrowed Date and Purchased Date
- 19 pre-loaded Categories added to new lists
- Default Region setting added
- Original Version